Sunday 12 May 2013

Officially Graduate


It's official, May 10, 2013 at World Trade Center. Graduate of batch 2013.





Thank you very much Mama and Papa! This is all for you! :)
Congratulations Batch 2013!!!!


Requested a simple make-up an hairstyle, just appropriate for the event.


Oh, how I love my watch! You know how much it cost? 150 for two. You read it right. I was planning to buy an expensive watch at EGG but... I decided not to for some reasons. Hey! This is still beautiful and practical.   The other same item is already owned by my dear boyfriend. We just love to have "terno" stuffs.


This is the pattern of my dress. Actually, this was the only reason why I bought the dress. :))


Sadly, I don't have a full body picture. After the 5 or 6 hours of graduation ceremony with 3000 graduates, we went home directly cause of hungriness and thirst, I don't even have a picture with my barkada.:(
Just look at the back of my diploma and you'll see my shoes. Haha. And oh, you can see I was wearing black stockings, this is how I obey school rules. Booo! :D

Anyways, CONGRATULATIONS BATCH 2013.
"If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it."
- William Arthur Ward



No comments:

Post a Comment