Thursday 14 February 2013

Blog Challenge: Put your ipod on shuffle and list the first 10 songs.


Hmmm, I don't have that ipod thing but I have my mp3. I put it in shuffle and...

1. Drunk by Ed Sheeran 

 I just realized that most of the songs on my mp3 are Taylor Swift's and Ed Sheeran's so pardon me if this list would be all about them. :)

2. Sparks Fly by Taylor Swift 

3.  Never Grow Up by Taylor Swift 

4.  Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran 

5. Pag-ibig by Yeng Constantino

6. I Die Young by The Band Perry 

7.  If This Was A Movie by Taylor Swift

8.  The A Team by Ed Sheeran

9. When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne

10. Rockeeter by Clara C.


And just like that I miss my friends whom I always sing with even though we're out of tune. 
Oh, OJT life took my social life. 
I miss you friends! :)

Another challenge done. Bye. 


No comments:

Post a Comment