Friday 1 February 2013

Things You Can Learn From A DOG.

Things you can learn from a DOG. 
(An excerpt from "If you can't DO it... Do it! by Francis Kong. )

1. When loved ones comes home, always run to greet them.
2. Never pass an opportunity to go for a joyride.
3. Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in you face to be pure ecstacy.
4. Let others know when they invaded your territory.
5. Take naps. Stretch before rising.
6. Run, romp, and play daily.
7. Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
8. Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
9. On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.
10. On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under the tree.
11. When you're happy, dance around and wag your tail.
12. No matter how often you're scolded, don't buy into the guilt thing and pout... run right back and make friends.
13. Delight in the simplejoy of long walk.
14. Eat with gusto and enthusiasm stop when you have enough.
15. Be loyal.
16. Never pretend to be something you're not.
17. If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
18. When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close and nuzzle them gently.


I got the chance to read the book because one of our new employees at the office, where I am having my OJT, lend me the book. It was really inspirational, not boring. It opened my mind about life and being positive and believing to God. This excerpt is my favorite, I am so in love with my dogs and all 18 sentences was very very true! They really will give you unconditional love. That feeling that I always look forward on going home just to see them and play with them. I care for them a lot! They are part of the family already. 


Yan-Yan Love! 


Mik-Mik Love! 

Adapt a dog, and I promise you'll be happy!

Marae :)

No comments:

Post a Comment