Thursday 25 July 2013

High Definition

Another week will about to end and I can say that this week was ....... Okay, no bad vibes on my blog! 
By the way, this post is all about how I do my make-up everyday.

With my permanent short curly hair I don't need an extra effort on doing my hairstyle everyday. I don't even comb my hair (cause it's bawal and I'm lazy. hihihi). I just let it dry while on my way to work and that's it! Anyways, going back to my face, I'm using a nude beige face powder from Maybelline  and do some drawing and combing on my eye brows. The only thing that gives color to my face is my lisptick. My super PINK lippieeee. 


This is what I use, Nichido's HIGH DEFINITION pretty tulip lipstick. The color will give a matte pink touch on your lips. Also available on glam red, tropical coral, love potion, fetish pink, rouge blossom, dolly pink and passion fruit.

Gotta grab yours now! Nichido High Definition Lipsticks is available on any Watsons Stores nationwide!

By the way, did I already say that you can have one for just P198.00? Yes! If you're a busy girl like me, no time for effort-full make-ups, this is one of the best stuffs you should have in your bags! 

Looking forward for the weekend! 






No comments:

Post a Comment